To place an order or have access to certain services, it is necessary to register with us and choose a password that will allow for access to areas requiring identification. Registering with us will enable the user to avoid having to repetitively fill out personal information each time he/she accesses an area requiring identification. Upon registering with our secure server or when placing an order, the user's personal information will be saved to our databank and only be used to process the order or on ocassion, to inform the user of special offers that may be of interest. The user is free to modify his/her information at any time (change of address, telephone number...) and will also be able to retrieve or change his/her password. Should you like to modify your information now or register with us, click here.
In compliance with our privacy and security policy, Napalm Records is committed to provide our customers with the highest level of security and privacy in order to protect the personal information provided to us. As such, all commercial transactions are transmitted through our secure server, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, assuring the highest level of protection for your transactions.
Should you experience problems accessing any part of our site, it may be due to the browser version in use or its configuration.
Using the Napalm Records Shopping Cart: The following is a description of the processes involved in purchasing merchandise via the Napalm Records server:
1. My Account: The client will register with us by filling out a form that includes his/her personal information and E-mail address (to also serves as the username) and a password of his/her choice. This process involves the transmission of data via our secure server. Most browsers accept SSL, but check with your Internet service provider should you encounter problems in this regard.
During a transmission process that includes the exchange of confidential data, a connection via our secure sever will be automatically established. The user can verify this status by making sure that the URL shown in the address bar begins with "https" or by looking for an icon (usually found to the right of the address bar) graphically displayed as a locked lock.
2. Shopping Cart: The client will navigate through our online store adding the items to be purchased to his/her shopping cart.
3. Order Transmission: Once the selection of items to be purchased is complete, the client will proceed to the checkout phase, where he/she will be asked to login or to register, had he/she not already done so. The transmission of the order takes place via our secure server.
Recommendations and Precautions: The following are important precautionary measures recommended to our customers to ensure the safe and confidential transmission of orders:
- Do not provide your username or password to anyone.
- Do not leave your username and/or password out in the open, where others may access them easily: computer, organizer....
- Always place your order via our secure server.
- Always logoff and close the browser after having accessed a secure site or having made use of the username and password.
- Always make use of a proven Anti-Virus program and keep it updated.
EU Residents: All prices found in this store are in Euros and include the corresponding legal sales tax.
Non EU Residents: Please note that our shipping costs do not include any posible customs charges imposed by the government of the receiving country. These charges are solely the responsibility of the customer. If you are not aware, if these customs charges may apply to you, please check with the appropriate governmental agency in your country before placing your order.
Contact Us: We are always pleased to help our customers with their questions. Call us at +43 3848 8117 0 during business hours (Mon-Fri, 8 - 17 h.) or send us an E-mail: order @ napalmrecords.com.